Plastic surgery combines arts and science.
Every single patient is unique, and so should be their operation. One procedure doesn’t fit all.
A distinct plastic surgeon is the one who uses the knowledge and skills as tools to create their unique masterpieces.
Twenty Years of Surgical Experience Covering a Wide Range of Skills:
- Graduated from medical school in 1997
- Completed training as a General Surgeon and obtained the Master in Surgery Degree (MS) in 2002
- Became a Member of the Royal College of Surgeon in 2005
- Trained in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery in recognised training hospitals within the NHS and private hospitals.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Plastic Surgery
High Academic Degrees and Fellowships:
- FRCS (Plast) Royal College of Surgeons
- MD (Medical Doctorate by thesis)
- Master in Surgery (MS)
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Research Fellowship in Angiogenesis and Melanoma
- Senior Fellowship in Paediatric Hand Surgery
- Senior Fellowship in Breast Reconstruction
Credentials in Plastic Surgery:
- United Kingdom Intercollegiate Board Examination in Plastic Surgery
- Passed the European Board Examination in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (EBOPRAS)
- A Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS Plastics)
Do you have a physical impairment that is dragging your confidence and self-esteem down?
A wide range of surgical procedures might help if you are a candidate.
Why suffer through daily discomfort embarrassment when you can do something about it?
Book an appointment to see Mr Tillo and get an honest and expert opinion
Achieve the appearance you desire with the help of a highly qualified cosmetic surgeon. I provide breast augmentation procedures using implants, or via advanced lipomodelling techniques.
I provide professional cosmetic surgery procedures, including breast augmentation. From augmentation to reduction and reconstruction via lipomodelling, I provide a variety of effective procedures for men and women who wish to change aspects of their body.
I take pride in treating each client as a unique individual. As a result, my treatments are truly tailored. Taking note of the small-but-important details, I reject the “one-size-fits-all” approach taken by some cosmetic surgeries.
As a highly qualified surgeon and a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, I am confident in my ability to produce results that will transform your body, your outlook, and your life.